While I enjoy working with many different types of people, I’ve noticed that there are certain signs that show you are ready to learn how to practice ruthless self love. Here they are:
- You are completely done with dieting. You’re no longer just looking for a quick-fix way to drop that X pounds before swimsuit season.
- You are ready to spend real time with yourself. You’ve spent too much time taking care of others and realize that now it is your turn.
- You are ready to bridge the gap between your food choices and your self care. You want more than just a list of “good” vs. “bad” foods.
- You don’t want to be told what to do, you want to learn how to find the way that works best for you, the individual.
- You are prepared to view our time together as sacred and will be there come hell or high water because you are worth it.
If this sounds like you (or sounds like who you are ready to be), schedule a 50-minute confidential, complimentary (read: free) Breakthrough Session with me. You’ll tell me a bit about your body image and health goals and challenges and you’ll see how it would be to work with me one-on-one. No obligation, no harm, no foul.
And if you’re not ready to take the big jump and start testing the waters, you can always stay in touch by joining the tribe and signing up for my newsletter by clicking here.
Or if you want to sample a bit of my coaching without jumping in too deep, check out the (Re)Discover Your Body e-Course.
And, naturally, I must post this Disclaimer: The advice on this site is not meant to take the place of that given by any licensed medical professional. My job is not to prescribe or assess micro- and macronutrient levels; provide health care, medical or nutrition therapy services; or to diagnose, treat or cure any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body. If you have any questions if the information presented is suitable for you, please discuss any dietary changes or potential dietary supplement use with your health care provider.