What is “holistic”? Does it have something to do with holiness or religion?
Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found you had trouble sticking with? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
Here’s where Health Coaches fit in. Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition and fitness advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness at a pace that works for you. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of one of my health coaching programs, you will:
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain self acceptance
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes:
- 50-minute sessions, scheduled according to your program type
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- access to my newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your health and success
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free Breakthrough Session with me. During this session, we will discuss your current health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.